STANDARD TRAVEL AND TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your booking is subject to final payment in full and the following. Please ensure you read this thoroughly.
- Deposits are non-refundable other than where covered by travel insurance, or as specified below - refer items 8 & 9.
- The principal person named does by accepting this, confirm that they have the authority to book and accept arrangements, terms and conditions
on behalf of all persons in their group and is responsible for the collection of funds and documents required and the checking of arrangements
made by the agent. The principal person also confirms that all persons in their group are fit to travel, are able to undertake walking
tours, board coaches and other vehicles without any assistance and do not take or require wheelchairs, walking frames, special equipment
or other forms of aid.
- Interim, instalment and final payments are due by the specified dates prior to the tour departure date. Failure to pay by these dates will
result in a $75 administration charge and may result in automatic cancellation and loss of deposits, plus penalty interest being charged.
Final payments are due a minimum 120 days prior to departure.
- Whilst brochures, website, advertising and initial itineraries are accurate at the time of publishing there may be changes to itineraries,
locations, hotels, attractions, flights, times and prices depending on local availability, conditions and other factors. We reserve the
right to vary the itinerary should circumstances require this. Force majeure: We will not pay compensation if we need to cancel or change
travel arrangements in any way due to un-foreseen circumstances. These include but are not limited to actual or potential war, riot, safety,
industrial dispute, terrorism, acts of God, fire, weather, epidemic, hotel renovations, changes, transport or technical problems.
- While the tour may be guided upon arrival, any accompanying tour host or guide may vary from that advertised and their inclusion is subject
to the group being of a minimum number.
- Bookings for all tours and other group travel are subject to the overall group numbers meeting or exceeding minimum numbers.
- Currency fluctuation - as payment for a substantial portion of travel arrangements are paid in foreign currencies we reserve the right to adjust
the final cost should the comparative value of the AU or NZ dollar to destination currencies deteriorate.
- Cancellations and amendments – (A) Cancellation of travel arrangements after registration - loss of deposits and any subsequent interim or
instalment payments. (B) For cancellations 120 days or more prior to departure - 50% of total tour cost is non-refundable. (C) Cancellations
from 61 to 119 days prior to departure 75% non-refundable. (D) Cancellation within 60 days of departure - no refund. (E) Plus in all cases
additional deductions and penalties as per supplier conditions are applicable from time of booking. (F) Tickets for events, insurance,
airfares, taxes and visas are non-refundable. (G) An amendment fee of $200 plus supplier charges applies for each and every amendment to
your booking after registration. (H) There is no refund for unused services after issue.
- Travel insurance - it is mandatory to take out a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy for the full period of your travel. This insurance
will include cover for loss of deposits as well as any non-excluded medical treatment and special services cover. Where travel insurance
is not purchased through us, a letter of indemnity must be signed and a claim assistance fee of $100 per person will apply. Loss of deposits
insurance (LODI) cover (only) is $95 and is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. It is effective from the receipt date of
your registration until the date of any further payment where cover is included under a full travel policy. The $95 LODI covers deposits
to a maximum of $2,500 including our claim processing assistance.
- It is the responsibility of travellers to acquaint themselves with the destination and official travel advisory notices, obtain their own advice
on medical precautions applicable to the destinations, ensure their passport has sufficient remaining validity and that they have entry
visas for all destinations and re-entry permits as necessary and ensure their level of fitness is consistent with the destination and activities
planned and that they are able to undertake activities without additional assistance.
- Entries to attractions or suggested times are based on available information at time of the preparation of the tour. We do not accept liability
for “acts of god” or other matters outside of our control. Where attractions include visits to areas for viewing flora and fauna these
are subject to seasonal variations, climate change and matters outside of our control.
- Tour documentation will be forwarded approximately ten days prior to tour departure date.
- Where twin share accommodation is requested this is allocated solely at the discretion of the supplier. In the event of travellers later seeking
single accommodation the additional cost plus booking fees is at the requesting travellers expense.
- Luggage size and weight on tour is limited to 20kg or the maximum allowance applicable for the airline or other transport service - whichever
is the lesser and must be easily handled solely by the person travelling.
- What we supply to you is the arranging and co-ordinating of your travel, accommodation, activities and ancillary services, the making of bookings,
and issuing tickets and vouchers to be redeemed by service providers and other suppliers.
- Dates, departure or arrival points, accommodation, inclusions and service providers are subject to change without notice.
- We are sales agents only for all services and products which are supplied by principals. Accordingly, all tickets, vouchers, coupons and other
service orders including transport, activities, entertainment, accommodation, or other services or products are issued subject not only
to the general terms and conditions applying to our transactions, but also upon those terms and conditions under which these services or
products are supplied. The principal's contract shall constitute the sole agreement relevant to the supply of that particular service or
product and shall be governed by the regulations and by-laws of that principal subject to the applicable law in the country in which the
service or product is supplied. Any claims or otherwise must be directed to the service provider.
- If during your travel you have a complaint about any arrangements, it is the responsibility of the person travelling to bring this to the attention
of the tour host or representative at the time so that there is an opportunity to rectify a reasonable complaint. Failure to register immediately
will result in any subsequent claim rights being extinguished. Should a problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made to us in writing
within 7 days of the conclusion of the tour.
The Travel Warehouse