Passenger Additional Conditions & Indemnity
The coach tours offered by Tour1, The Travel Warehouse and Expat Explore have no age restriction with regards to mature travellers (although there
is a minimum age) and we welcome unaccompanied travellers from 18 years of age upwards on all of our tours. In order to ensure that our more
mature passengers are well prepared for an enjoyable tour, we need to ensure you read and acknowledge the below information
- We offer value packed tours. To enable us to get to the included attractions and destinations the pace of the tour is by necessity reasonably
fast paced, and this needs consideration and the cooperation of all passengers.
- To ensure we can achieve all the exciting places of interest on our programme departures times are often early and coach drives may be lengthy.
All passengers need to be prepared for coach departures no later than the times advised by the tour leader on tour.
- In Europe and the UK there may be hotels that do not provide an elevator and passengers will need to utilize the stairs in this event.
- All passengers are required to carry their own luggage as porterage services are not included in the tour. You may however be able to obtain
this service yourself from the hotel subject to availability and at additional payment by you direct to the hotel.
- You are responsible for your own luggage and this luggage must not exceed 20kg. There is a limit of one suitcase per person.
- There are steps onto the coach.
- There is at times extensive walking tours in some cities.
- In many of the old cities there are cobble stoned streets which may not be as easy to navigate as you may be used to.
- We sometimes make use of public transport in some cities.
- There is no space available for wheelchairs or walking aids on our coaches.